Are you ready for Autumn? We are focusing on skincare over the next week to show you how you can combat winter dryness, shed summer pigments and also boost your collagen and combat pollution.
The season may look pretty in pictures, but it often doesn’t bode well for our skin. With a sharp drop in temperature making us switch on the heating, the autumn weather can wreak havoc on any skin type. Here are the Antiwrinkle Clinic’s top 5 essential autumn beauty tips to see you and your skin through the change in seasons
1. Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate! To save your skin from becoming dull, lacklustre and dehydrated during the autumn months, up your exfoliation up to twice a week.
2. Inject more moisture. Having a super-moisturising facial product in your arsenal really is one of the most important autumn beauty tips. Or implement a fabulous at-home skincare regime.
3. Choose natural lip care. Reach for a lip product that contains natural waxes, butters and oils to protect, nourish and repair damaged lips. Lip fillers are great at adding back and boosting moisture, you can tell your friends that the perfect winter pout is essential!
4. Help out your hands. Pamper your hands with a deeply hydrating rescue remedy.
Check out: Combating Your Commuter Skin Pollution
5. Get beautiful skin from within. You can make a big difference to your skin by making some small changes to your diet. Drinking 2 litres of filtered water per day (8 x 250ml glasses) is an essential way to protect your skin from succumbing to autumn dullness.
If you need any skincare, filler and Botox treatment or dental care advice, Dr Yiannis is happy to help. Get in touch today :
☎️ 020 3598 7358 or
📱 WhatsApp Dr Yiannis +447800901227 or